Clinical trials, research & studies
SPERMIDINE IS ONE OF THE MOST RESEARCHED COMPOUNDS TO DATE, WE'LL HELP BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU
"75,000 RESEARCH PAPERS HAVING BEEN WRITTEN ON THE SUBJECT"
Aging & Longevity
- The importance of dietary polyamines in cell regeneration and growth.
- Higher spermidine intake is linked to lower mortality: a prospective population-based study
- Spermidine: a physiological autophagy inducer acting as an anti-aging vitamin in humans?
- Induction of autophagy by spermidine promotes longevity.
Neurodegeneration and Brain Health
- Spermidine in dementia
- The autophagy activator Spermidine reduces neuroinflammation and soluble amyloid beta in an Alzheimer’s disease mouse model
- Safety and tolerability of spermidine supplementation in mice and older adults with subjective cognitive decline.
- The effect of spermidine on memory performance with older adults at risk for dementia: A randomized controlled trial.
- Autophagy activators rescue and alleviate pathogenesis of a mouse model with proteinopathies of the TAR DNA-binding protein 43.
- Influence of microRNA deregulation on chaperone-mediated autophagy and a-synuclein pathology in Parkinson's disease.
Immune System Support
- Spermidine, a natural polyamine, suppresses LFA-1 expression on human lymphocyte.
- Cytoplasmic bacteria can be targets for autophagy.
- MHC class II antigen loading compartments continuously receive input from autophagosomes.
Diabetes & Obesity
- Autophagy counteracts weight gain, lipotoxicity and pancreatic β-cell death upon hypercaloric pro-diabetic regimens
- Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase knockdown protects against diet-induced obesity.
- Loss of the RNA polymerase III repressor MAF1 confers obesity resistance.
- Exogenous administration of spermidine improves glucose utilization and decreases BODY WEIGHT in mice.
- Autophagy Counteracts Weight Gain, Lipotoxicity and Pancreatic B-Cell Death upon Hypercaloric pro-Diabetic Regimens.
- Spermidine Confers Liver Protection by Enhancing NRF2 Signaling Through a MAP1S-Mediated Noncanonical Mechanism.
- Spermidine Prolongs Lifespan and Prevents Liver Fibrosis and Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Activating MAP1S-Mediated Autophagy.
- Spermidine supplementation influences mitochondrial number and morphology in the heart of aged mice
- Food Polyamine and Cardiovascular Disease - An Epidemiological Study.
- Spermidine reduces lipid accumulation and necrotic core formation in atherosclerotic plaques via induction of autophagy.
- Cardioprotection and lifespan extension by the natural polyamine spermidine.
- Beneficial effects of spermidine on cardiovascular health and longevity suggest a cell type-specific import of polyamines by cardiomyocytes.
- Polyamines and microbiota in bicuspid and tricuspid aortic valve aortopathy.
- Spermidine promotes human hair growth and is a novel modulator of human epithelial stem cell functions.
- A spermidine-based nutritional supplement prolongs the anagen phase of hair follicles in humans: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study.
- Spermidine coupled with exercise rescues skeletal muscle atrophy from D-gal-induced aging rats through enhanced autophagy and reduced apoptosis via AMPK-FOXO3a signal pathway.